|Emergency Fund ($72K)|
|College Fund (80K)|
|Passive Income Streams ($4000 pm)|
|Retirement Fund ($900K)|
|Roof for our Family($1 mil)||00.00%|
|Life Insurance||Done (term life insurance payments initiated)|
- February, May, August and November are months with lowest passive incomes. So, nothing great to write about this month of May. Next month is June, the second biggest month for passive income. So, eagerly waiting the end of next month 🙂
- 401K paycheck contribution increases lead to increases in the Retirement Fund and not market performance.
- Passive income for May 2015 increased in comparison to May 2014.
- I compute Passive Income per month as (total passive income in this year) / number of months completed this year.
- Total passive income is a sum of dividends + capital gains distributions.
- May Passive Income = (total passive income in this year) / 5 == $191.60pm.
- Doing it this way keeps the monthly passive income more realistic because I can instantly know which of my monthly expenses are covered by this amount. I keep a separate tracker for this which I will write about at a later date.