|Emergency Fund ($72K)|
|College Fund (80K)|
|Passive Income Streams ($4000 pm)|
|Retirement Fund ($900K)|
|Roof for our Family($1 mil)||00.00%|
|Life Insurance||Done (term life insurance payments initiated)|
- Stock funds seems to have bounced back this month. And so has the 529 fund.
- Passive income for April 2015 increased in comparison to April 2014.
- I compute passive income per month as (total passive income for the year) / number of months completed in year. So, for April, it would be (total passive income for the year) / 4. Doing it this way keeps the monthly passive income more realistic.
- But, $172 pm is far far away from $4000 pm which is my target 😦
- Compound Income…please hurry up!!